Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Police is Your Friend...NOT!

by Noble



A few days ago, Nollywood starlet, Ufuoma Ejenobor, wrote this on her FB status;

“I was assaulted by policemen attached to the convoy of the Lagos State House of Assembly Speaker (Adeyemi Ikuforiji) on the 29th of October 2010. They hit my car and drove on without regarding their act. When I started recording it, they got angry, assaulted me and took my blackberry phone... which they still have till date.”

Normally that's where Naija police stories end, but it's being taken a step further. Today, the Lagos Assembly announced plans to sue Ufuoma for blackmail and extortion. Before I even rant, abeg watch this video of what happened exactly;






listen to what the driver of the police car had to say;

"Even if it is true that we hit her car, which cannot be proven from the video recording, when there is an accident on the road, the first thing you do is not to call a lawyer. So, it was obvious she was onto something right from the beginning and that was why the Speaker directed that everything be recorded," he said.

they hit her car, assaulted her, tried to belittle her as a woman and are now going to sue her? Of all the ridiculous things I've heard in my life. That is why I laugh at Naija police. They are a prime example of the saying absolute power corrupts absolutely. "Even if we hit her", can you imagine the nonsense? HER FUCKING CAR WAS IN THE GUTTER! Why the fuck won't she first call her lawyer? Were they expecting she'll first call her daddy and mommy to cry? She gave them fire for fire and now they are trying to use unjust government politics to further maltreat her? I just love how she entered blaze with them. Why would you hit my car and shout on me on top? Maka gini kwa? O bu onye?

Source: Kilonsparkles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment